I was watching my friends little boy Sawyer for the last 7 weeks, 2 days a week. She only works part time and had him in an in-home daycare when the lady decided to shut down. Well, she is pregnant and was only planning on working til Labor Day so she didnt want to have to go through the process of finding a new place for him, knowing it would be short term. She asked me to watch him and of course I was happy to help - not to mention she also paid me.
So the adventures with Sawyer began. He is a darling boy. He has the biggest blue eyes and of course blonde hair. He was 17 mos when I started watching him. Thankfully his schedule already lined up with my kids and his mommy was totally ok with me hauling him around with me where ever I went. Which meant he went to Costco with me, to Starbucks, to gymnastics and to the first couple days of preschool.
Because he and Haven have similar coloring people often thought he was mine. You should have seen the sympathy stares I would get when Id come in with all three kids that have ages that are so close. Moms would lovingly smile at me and old people would smile and nod. Everyone opened doors for me and lent a hand when possible.
It was fun, but now its back to life as normal.
2 comments:
I like Sawyer, see you later. Love Dad
Awwww! Toooooo cute! Love you!
Post a Comment