Last night I got to go to a New Moon party with my friend Rhianna. Ive known Rhianna since I first moved back to Fresno and she was such a huge influence on me regarding dating and relationships. She led the KSA (Knight in Shinning Armor) bible study that I was apart of. She is such an amazing woman!
Well, I havent really seen her in years but when I started posting on fb all my Twilight craze, she was quick to be supportive. So no surprise when I saw on her status that she was attending a New Moon party. I was quick to see if I could come and of course she welcomed me with open arms.
The lady that hosted the party is a school teacher (as were at least half of those who attended) so no surprise that every detail was perfect.
We had dinner and drinks (dinner was mushroom raviolis which is what Bella orders when Edward takes her to the restaurant), then did our Twilight version of Taboo. Those of us with greater knowledge were paired with those who hadnt read the books or just were not as knowledgeable. Of course I know lots so I was paired with Megan, who did very well and we even won one round.
Then we ate the recreation of Bellas birthday cake which was artfully done by one of the girls who came that works in a bakery. She did fabulous and the cake was sooooo tasty.
Then movie time. Edward even joined us for the viewing.
It was sooooo much fun and we even got favors for coming!!
3 comments:
It was quiet the party! How fun, I am happy you went. I love you,Dad
Wow! Just WOW!!!
What a neat party! I have several clients that love the books & movies, I haven't gotten started though. I need to start reading :)
Post a Comment