Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Redondo Beach

For the past few weeks, Justus has been asking to go to the beach. Little did he know we were planning on going!! Neil had to go to Torrance for a work conference so the kids and I tagged along. Of course, most of my time was single parenting, but with the kids getting older, its really quite fun and less frustrating. So we spent 3 nights at the hotel in Torrance.

The fist full day we were there I had planned to take the kids (of course, what else was I going to do with them??) to go visit my friend that lives down in OC. (I never quite know how to say that...I really dont get all that LA jargon. It all just LA to me). But anyways, we got to go for a visit and I got to meet their newest addition.
Before we headed that way, tho, we did stop in to check out the pier at Redondo beach to see what would be best for us the next day.


The following day we headed straight for the beach. The kids love it and could play there all day long. We got there at about 8:30 and I thought it might be a little chilly, but no way. It was such perfect weather. We hung out there until lunch time and then we ate on the pier. Then back to the hotel for naps. We ended the day having dinner with Dad.







The last day we were there, Neil had our car. So we just walked around the outdoor mall that was close by. Then home. The kids had a great time and so did I. I was really impressed with the Torrance and Redondo beach area. Not to mention we had some GREAT weather! PTL!!






2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What a great trip and time spent with the kiddos!!! Loved Haven's sunglasses! She and Justus are such cuties!!!
Love to you!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

What a wonderful time! I love the pics. Wish I had been there!!!
I love you,
Dad