
Today I took Justus to go see the Allergist. We knew he had a peanut allergy but we wanted to see what else we should be looking out for. So we did several food tests as well as environmental tests. The results were that he is basically allergic to everything! Poor kid! The doctor also prescribed an Epi pen for Justus to carry with us at all times. That part is a little scary for me. But Id rather be safe than sorry. Also he gave me an inhaler and some samples of allergy medicine to see what will work. Wow! I didnt expect all that, but Im glad to be in the know. And Justus was such a trooper through it all!
2 comments:
so I remember reading this article about kids with peanut allergies overcoming them through exposure and just thought it was interesting...here is a link to something similar that I read.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7899383.stm
you have to be aware, but most outgrow these things. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment