Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lookin up

The past few days have been rough. Weve been a sicky house. The kids have been sick, Justus with an ear infection and nasty cough and Haven getting over her rash and nasty cough. Yesterday I was in bed all day. Ugh!! Awful. How I hate that.

But I have to say, God is so good. Yesterday the sun wasnt shinning, it was all cloudy and dreary. But today, things are looking up. I feel better, my kids are getting better and it was a great sun shinny day! God knew today would be the day I could take the kids out. His timing is perfect, even in the small things. So out to the park we went for some fresh air. Oh it was soooo nice!

1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

That is great! A good sunny day the Lords blessings are so close. I am happy all are healing!! Hooray, today your mom comes home. I love you!!