Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jog a Thon

Yesterday was the kids Jog-a-Thon at school.  It was a super fun day for me because I got to go from helping one kids class to the next - back and forth and I love being with my kids!

Js class was the first to start off at Jog-a-Thon.  He went with 2 other classes.  I got to help this year pass out the Popsicle sticks as the kids passed by.  I love seeing those kids.  They are fun!

All the sticks he got
Go J go!

Then I was off to help in Havens classroom - then straight out to Jog-a-Thon for her class and two other kinder classes as well.  I was supposed to help pass out sticks again but there were so many helpers out that I got to sit and watch Haven go.

I was so proud of Haven.  She didnt want to do it at all, but she just got out there and had a good time.

Haven with her sticks!
Stretching before the big jog

Go Haven go!

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great job J and Haven! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

The kids did GREAT!! So proud of them!! ILY!