Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

I had a great Mothers day.  My kids each picked out a card for me and signed it all by themselves.  I love that Justus can read now and picks things out that are so great.  Neil got me a card as well.  I also got some new Starbucks to-go cups.  Just what I wanted.  The kids made me some cute stuff at school.  LOVE it all!!
Cards

From J







From H





Then after church we went out to brunch with Gail and Rog.  Neil made us a reservation at Vino and Friends.  They do have very Delicious food.  
J being silly
J and me

H sweet face
Brunch time
Gail and Haven being silly

It was a great day....even if I didnt get all the pictures I wanted :)

1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

You are a great and much loved Mom! I love you, Dad