Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl!!
She is so full of life - I love watching her interact with others, especially her brother. I do believe he is her favorite!
Havens 3year old characteristics are:
1. She refers to her self as kitty cat. As in, the kitty cat is hungry or the kitty cat is crying.
2. She does still get easily frustrated and will cry first instead of using her words. But is usually easily redirected.
3. Neil is way better with dealing with her than me
4. She is a princess
5. Princesses are her favorite - Sleeping Beauty being #1, besides kitty cats
6. She can tell great stories - when not being overshadowed by her brother
7. She loves to dance and sing and wear pretty things.
8. All things pink are her favorite.
9. She is compassionate and gives the sweetest kisses
10. Her facial expressions are super cute and often very animated.
11. She is super smart and remembers the smallest details.
Haven is fun to be around. She still will throw fits, but is quick to straighten out after sitting by herself for a little bit.
Haven and Justus play so much together and it is the cutest thing. I love hearing their laughter.
Happy Birthday Haven - you are precious to me!!!!
2 comments:
She is precious & I think she looks like you, Kelly!
I'm hoping & praying your Mom is doing good today! Keep me posted & we are home this weekend if you need ANYTHING!!
She is a cutie and you did a wonderful job of describing her.. Happy Birthday Haven! I love you, Grand Dad
Post a Comment