1) My mom is in town. She is leaving tomorrow after a 2 week visit. I love having her with us. Time is filled with shopping, Starbucks, yummy restaurants, long talks and this time around - reading. Yes, Kaleigh and I have introduced her to Twilight. But thats all Ill say about that ;)
2) this reason is perhaps the most consuming. We have had our house completely turned upside down. We had to move all our furniture out because we got all new flooring and then had the whole inside of our house painted. This meant we stayed with my mom at my sisters for about a week and a half. So having my two kids sleep in the room with me meant we were getting up at 5:30am which is about 2 hours sooner than normal. Nap times were sketchy and with all the extra busyness of life I have barely been able to keep up. Of course Neil and GG and Papa have helped tremendously.
But I am so thankful to have spent lots of time with my Mom and to have my house so fresh and so clean-clean! Pictures to come soon.
3 comments:
Can't wait to see!
I know you & your Mom had a wonderful time together! I know that makes her sooo happy to be around you & your sister & families! Nothing like some good family time!
Happy time had by all!
Post a Comment